A cookie is a file that is downloaded to the user's computer/smartphone/tablet when accessing certain web pages to store and retrieve information about the navigation that is carried out from said computer. Central de Liquidaciones uses the following cookies on this website, which are detailed in the following table:
- Cookies strictly necessary for the provision of certain services expressly requested by the user: if these cookies are deactivated, you will not be able to correctly receive our contents and services.
- Analytical cookies (for monitoring and statistical analysis of the behavior of all users): if these cookies are disabled, the website may continue to operate without prejudice to the information collected by these cookies on the use of our website.
DEACTIVATION OF COOKIES.
The user may - at any time - choose which cookies he wants to work on this website by:
- The configuration of the browser ; for example:
- The specific opt-out systems indicated in the previous table with respect to the cookie in question (these systems may involve installing a 'rejection' cookie on your computer so that your choice of deactivation works); or
- Other third-party tools, available online, that allow users to detect cookies on each website they visit and manage their deactivation (for example, Ghostery: http://www.ghostery.com/privacy-statement, http://www.ghostery.com/faq).
Have you already decided? Ask us for a quote, we will give it to you without obligation.